DUBLIN, Dec. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “The U.S. Addiction Rehab Industry – 5th Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
Drug, alcohol and different dependancy rehab in the US is large enterprise – $42 billion this yr.
There at the moment are 14,000+ remedy amenities and rising. A complete of three.7 million individuals obtained remedy, however many extra want it and amenities are stuffed to capability. Insurance coverage protection for rehab has elevated, however scandals abound as shoddy amenities opened and affected person brokering, overbilling and misleading advertising turned frequent. Reforms are pending. Personal fairness corporations are investing.
This new examine examines the character of the enterprise, forms of rehab, causes for the renewed development of dependancy rehab providers for the reason that Nice Recession and the opioid disaster, nationwide receipts/development from 1983-2018, 2020 and 2025 forecasts, common facility revenues and working ratios, trade construction and participation by non-profit, for-profit, inpatient and outpatient applications, in depth drug/alcohol abuser demographics. Dialogue of the Florida Mannequin, vacation spot markets in FL and CA, results of elevated quantity because of the Reasonably priced Care Act, trade historical past and evolution, and dialogue of all main trade developments.
Consists of all of the pertinent information compiled by SAMHSA’s newest authorities survey, information from the NIDA, NAATP, state companies, and extra.
9 in-depth firm profiles are supplied for: Hazelden Betty Ford Basis, CRC Well being Group, Guarantees Behavioral Well being, Passage Malibu, American Habit Facilities, The Caron Basis, Complete Care Corp., Malibu Horizon Rehab Middle, and Behavioral Well being of The Palm Seashores.
COVID-19 Replace July 2020:
The writer has issued a free July 2020 replace for this report, analyzing the possible impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on drug & alcohol dependancy remedy facilities.
It discusses: operational adjustments, the shift to digital visits, a shift to extra outpatient care, affect on federal state and native program funding, findings of current trade surveys, examples of diminished caseloads and state actions, potential facility closures, how the trade may very well profit from the pandemic, and revised 2020 and 2025 market development forecasts.
Key Subjects Coated:
Introduction, Sources & Methodology Used
Government Overview of Main Findings
Dialogue of scope of U.S. alcohol and drug dependancy drawback, price to society, affect of remedy, construction of remedy suppliers trade (no. of amenities by sort), main trade developments and subject, trade measurement, development and forecasts (1983-2025 F), results of recessions and Reasonably priced Care Act, outlook for 2020, checklist of main remedy organizations/corporations, consumer demographic highlights of 2019 SAMSHA authorities survey concerning scope of drug & alcohol abuse/utilization/individuals in remedy, shopper & facility traits – highlights of all report chapters.
Nature and Construction of the Trade
- Dialogue of several types of facilities (% for-profit, non-profit, non-public/authorities, by major focus), typical applications provided, remedy applications by sort web site
- Dialogue of indicators of program high quality
- Inpatient vs. outpatient care, and so on. (no. of amenities, sufferers served, occupancy charge, trade revenues, common revenues per facility, imply no. of shoppers per facility,
- Typical price of rehab
- Demand for care: no. of individuals that want remedy
- Dialogue of the trade’s main issues and scandals (misleading advertising, overbilling, affected person brokering, fraud, and so on.)
- Numerous forms of rehab (drug, alcohol, intercourse dependancy, playing, Web, post-traumatic stress),
- The 6 main forms of rehab (philosophies – faith-based, evidence-based, 12-step, and so on.)
Demographics -SAMHSA Survey Findings – Knowledge on Substance Abusers
- Key statistics about nationwide prices of drug & alcohol abuse, hospitalizations, opioid use
- Dialogue of developments in illicit drug use, individuals age 12 or older: (utilization of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, hallucinogens, methamphetamine, nonmedical use of pharmaceuticals – quantity and p.c of individuals)
- Talk about developments in alcohol use, individuals age 12 or older: (heavy consuming, binge consuming, present use – quantity and % of individuals)
- Marijuana use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals
- Cocaine use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals
- Heroin use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals
- Methamphetamine use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals
- Inhalants use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals:
- Hallucinogens use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals:
- Psychotherapeutics use – dialogue, quantity and % of individuals:
- The Opioid epidemic: dialogue, quantity and % of individuals
Main Trade Developments & Points
- Dialogue of insurance coverage fraud and overbilling, affected person brokering, misleading advertising
- Dialogue of The Reasonably priced Care Act and the Psychological Well being Parity and Habit Fairness
- Act and the way it has upended the trade’s enterprise mannequin
- Compliance with evidence-based practices is spotty
- Personal fairness buyers pour cash into dependancy remedy
- Makes an attempt at reform: actions by Google, The Federal Help Act
- Dialogue of The Opioid Disaster & Therapy, medically assisted remedy.
Trade Dimension, Progress, Segments, Forecasts
- Abstract: Whole trade measurement, estimates by authorities vs. different mkt. analysis corporations, public vs. non-public spending/funding
- The remedy inhabitants: no. and % of individuals really receiving remedy: 2018, cost by supply of funds
- Variety of remedy amenities in U.S., % handled by sort facility, median no. of shoppers (whole and by outpatient, residential, hospital, detox)
- Estimates of trade measurement ($ revenues): 2019 SAMHSA report, development of personal, public, out-of-pocket spending 2020 outlook and impact of Reasonably priced Care Act, projected enhance of individuals in remedy, results of recessions
- 2025 Forecast: main developments dialogue: reliance on public financing, Medicaid, elevated non-public insurance coverage protection, E-health, impact of recessions
- Dialogue of Medicaid and Different State and Native Financing.
- The high-end market phase: dialogue of the non-public pay market, $ worth
- Vacation spot markets: dialogue of the South Florida market, the “Florida Mannequin”, historical past
- Dialogue of the playing dependancy market: no. of drawback gamblers, quantity spent per yr
- Intercourse dependancy: dialogue of why it has come into the mainstream, Tiger Woods and different celeb publicity, forms of remedy applications, checklist of high remedy facilities.
Therapy Facility Working Ratios
- U.S. Census Bureau ratios for psychological well being & substance abuse amenities (2017, 2012, 2007) – no. of amenities, revenues, avg. revenues per heart, payroll prices, no. of workers (outpatient vs. inpatient facilities) – abstract
- Dialogue of no. of shoppers per facility, imply price of care, price to deal with per individual, outpatient care
Competitor Profiles of the Main Therapy Organizations and Multi-Middle Chains
(For every group, a dialogue of: historical past/founding, description of main applications, providers, estimated/precise revenues, no. of facilities, charges, amenities operated, mergers, offered amenities, current developments.)
- Hazelden Betty Ford Basis
- CRC Well being Group
- American Habit Facilities
- Guarantees Behavioral Well being
- Passage Malibu
- The Caron Basis
- Complete Care Corp.
- Malibu Horizon Rehab Middle
- Behavioral Well being of The Palm Seashores
Listing of Trade Reference Sources
- Identify/tackle/telephone of drug & alcohol abuse-related trade commerce associations, authorities experiences, main EAP trade commerce journals, hotline telephone numbers, and so on.
- Listing of state substance abuse companies
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/33pepn
Analysis and Markets additionally gives Custom Research providers offering centered, complete and tailor-made analysis.
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (exterior U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets