OCHD RESPONDS TO COVID-19 CRISIS WITH RELEASE OF INNOVATIVE MOBILE APP
New app options newest public well being information, quick access to OCHD applications
& providers, vaccine & testing clinics, particular occasions calendars, company contacts and a lot extra
(Toms River) – The Ocean County Well being Division (OCHD) declares at this time the launch of its new and modern cell app, which residents can obtain free from the Google Play/Android and Apple app shops. The free app will present residents a straightforward and handy technique to join them with all of the applications, providers, particular occasions, well being sources and newest public well being information and subjects. A particular COVID-19 characteristic can also be included on the app with quite a lot of info from testing and journey advisories to notifying residents when vaccination clinic appointments turn into accessible.
“The Ocean County Well being Division has actually been trying ahead to offering this new free service for all its residents – particularly in the course of the pandemic,” says Daniel Regenye, OCHD Public Well being Coordinator/Well being Officer. “It’s an awesome useful resource for individuals to have on their smartphone or cell gadget to maintain them knowledgeable and protected – and it’s extraordinarily consumer pleasant.”
“Know-how now could be permitting us to be proactive by disseminating crucial info extra well timed and constantly,” added Brian Lippai, OCHD Public Data Officer. “The timing is true too as we proceed to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and our residents are craving details about all the newest developments concerning the vaccine roll out course of, when clinic appointments open up, testing and a lot extra.”
Having the app, individuals can now discover this info accessible proper at their fingertips. In only a few clicks, customers can entry options together with:
- Up-to-the-minute information alerts/push notifications overlaying OCHD COVID-19 providers and information units, emergency preparedness and Well being Alert Community experiences, media advisories and press releases overlaying a variety of public well being subjects.
- Customers can join alerts from the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC) and entry hyperlinks from the CDC and NJ Division of Well being (NJDOH). These hyperlinks supply steering paperwork for native companies, faculties, faith-based communities, well being care suppliers and different illness management sources.
- The app even incorporates a Wellness Test to assist decide if a person has signs of COVID-19.
- The principle menu part of the app highlights trending articles beneath Well being Matters.
- Customers will discover useful sources beneath Ladies, Infants, and Kids (WIC) and the Infectious /Communicable Illness Unit.
- Fast click on any OCHD division beneath the Companies and Program characteristic and discover every little thing you’ll have to know concerning the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention applications, Well being Clinic providers and Environmental applications. For animal lovers, lovely cats and canine are showcased from the 2 Ocean County Animal Amenities.
“The cell app is free and has a lot worthwhile info for individuals of all ages.” Lippai added. Simply obtain from the Google Play/Android and Apple app shops and easily join your self to the world of Ocean County public well being.”
Obtain the Ocean County Well being Division cell app freed from cost onto your smartphone or pill: https://apps.myocv.com/share/a50608754
For extra info, please go to www.ochd.org or name 732-341-9700.
(Visited 47 occasions, 5 visits at this time)